Sunday, November 09, 2008

Spring of 2008

Yeap, it may not be spring right now but it definitely is for me. Waking up to blogging again just makes it feels like spring in September. For the past 1 year plus, I had been really caught up with work and barely had the time to even look at my blog. Well, at first it was really due to work but after that it was pure laze. Guess what? Those days will soon come to an end.

I've decided to post regularly and heck I'll just write something that I've eaten, how the weather was, or even why I'm not updating my blog. Yeah, I would update my blog for not being able to update it. Good thinking. Right now I'll just post a mini update cum useless things just to get the feel and flow of writing again.

First of all, I'm feeling good cuz I no longer live the 8am-6pm (most of the time past 6pm) life. I'm currently in the energy business. So what is this energy business all about? Am I a chargeman? or maybe am I the major share holder of TNB (because I no longer have a fix working hour)? Nope. I'm in a business whereby energy healing would be the medicine of the future. It is something that you don't have to consume yet you will be able to enjoy tremendous health benefits beyond your knowledge and expectations. I would write more about it later.

Second, I am able to see and take care of my parents more. Recalling back my 8am-6pm days, I don't even get to see them very often cuz I would already be in bed when they come back, and I will be out early in the morning while they are still asleep. They too travel out of town occasionally. This is not good cuz I won't be able to know what's going on with them or their well beings. Sometimes at work or while I'm driving, I will be thinking about them. So, yeah.

Third, I was motivated to continue blogging after screening through the web blogs of many famous bloggers especially kennysia.com. He is no longer a stranger in the blog sphere. Unlike xiaxue.blogspot.com which is full of dramas and nonsensicle stuffs, his blog is what I would say, entertaining and sometime informative. Checking out his web blog would be like checking cnn.com for news updates, toto.com for the latest 4D results or soccernet.com for match results (in my case). His blog is potentially addictive and may cause a serious tummy cramps due to excessive humour.

Anyway, my purpose here is to encourage people to read my blog too so that they can either learn a thing or 2 about me, or get a daily dose of "you just made my day" kinda thing.

Is there a fourth? Yeah, maybe but I'm getting tired now cuz it is close to 4am now.

No comments: