Monday, July 16, 2007

There Goes My Chances

Alright, so I had my chance for the interview with Intel. Problem was, I would only be able to know the outcome earliest in 1 week time. On the other hand, I have to start my industrial training at Shah Alam on July 16, 2007 cuz I've already had an offer. The problem was, I had to sign a contract, which leaves me no choice but to accept the offer because I do not know the outcome of the Intel interview. How I wished the time frame between the Intel interview and day I had to accept the industrial training offer, weren't that short. Guess the interview outcome with Intel doesn't matter anymore as I had signed the contract. I can't believe 2007 had been such a pain in the ass to me because things weren't destined to be right from the begining, but, I won't succumb to that fact cuz I'm an optimistic person and always look forward to a better day. They say that after bad things happens, good things will come next. Hope that day will be in a great surprise for me. I felt really excited to start my 9-5s especially after a long "break".

Happy Birthday JOWEE!!! Btw, JOWEE was my housemate in Michigan while we were studying at Western and is my uncle nine now.. hehehe.

No comments: