Sunday, July 01, 2007

Blog Transition

Currently I'm in the brink of changing my blogging site back to Blogger. Firstly, www.tinyshean.com got hacked and I can't save it. Secondly, I no longer have a credit card to maintain that domain name. Finally, I don't have to worry about anything else concerning my blogging account cuz in Blogger, everything is taken care of.

Right now I'm reviving my blogger account and rename some stuffs such as the domain name from memyselfandshean.blogspot.com to spectrum69.blogspot.com. I've also removed all previous post because it was the past and I'm looking forward to a brand new start. I am zero-rizing everything, and my blogger account will be a head start. Hope that you'll come back and visit spectrum69 once in a while to see how am I kicking, alright!? Till then, have a pleasant day and a good kick start to a brand new Monday.

-Shean-

No comments: