Saturday, October 24, 2009

Missing In Action (MIA).

One year has passed and my blog is still like the way it is. When is it ever gonna change? Or will it? Well, I would like to give it a hope because nothing is permanent. Even it was abandoned for a very long time. Let's start with how the year kicked off and where I am today.

2009 had been a very wonderful year. I really count my blessing because this year I had a little more than last year which I couldn't have asked for more. I had a great start to 2009 when my biz partner and I managed to convinced a potential leader to joint our group in Fusion Excel International. After which everything took off to a better height.

Thanks to Fusion Excel, I have the opportunity to travel this year. I had been to Ho Chi Minh, Sandakan, Bangkok, Singapore and Melbourne. The simple reason is that Fusion Excel has already spread its wings to 150 countries in which 50 country consists of Fusion Excel licensees. Where the business takes me, there I will be.

So Why Fusion Excel? It has gave and will continue to give me leverage income and time. In simple terms it means that I write how much I want on the paycheck and I get to sleep until I wake up. I don't have to drag myself to work.


(Founder CEO of Fusion Excel International, Mr. Paul Ting)

Not forgetting that Fusion Excel too gave me the opportunity to bless others with health through the Quantum Science products and monetary through the Hope For Children Program. With its concept of Social Entrepreneurship, the company has pledged to raised USD $10 Million within the time span of 5 years to help the needy and poor children around the world.

I had also been to Hong Kong and Bali for the very first time. I went to Hong Kong for my friend's wedding cum holiday and Bali for beach vacation. Hong Kong is like NYC in asia, that is made of skyscrapers, packed with people and screaming with the hustle and bustle of the city. Everything is quite costly here and I mean everything. Accommodation, transportation, food and, you name it. Nonetheless it is sure worth the trip due to its uniqueness.

Bali was another destination that has been listed on my "places to travel" for a very long time and was finally checked. I never had a clue how Bali was like but having nice clear blue waters and gorgeous sunsets. It was also the first time I've really seen a sunset. When I was there, it was more than what I expected. There were many friendly Balinese ever ready to assist and great you with a smile. The food was very authentic with a hint of Malaysian flavor. Bali indeed is a tourism island which consist at least 50% of the occupation here.


Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.

Catching the sunset with Mei =)

Sunset at Jimbaran.

Sunshine at Kuta beach



I was at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium to catch my favorite EPL team, MAN UTD took on the national team. Heck I even got myself the very last season jersey just for the sake of being a fan. I was so motivated that I drove around town just to get a sized that fits me and I found it at Nike shop, Sungai Wang Plaza. Since I was there, I went to Al-Ikhsan to get my name endorsed. Init look for real? Glory Glory MAN UTD.



I finally upgraded my DSLR from a Nikon D80 to a Nikon D300s shortly after its official release in Sept 2009. I really love it very much!!! Apart from the higher ISO and shutter speed, there are many more functions that I could play around with. I also gotten a 18-200mm VR II lens together with the SB900 speed light. Here are some of the final work of a D300s (better ones have yet to come).




Cheeky Munkey





Sultan Abdul Aziz Mosque, Shah Alam.



On the 7th Nov, I will be in Bangkok again for the launch of the Hope For Children Program in Thailand. A banner that spans 1.2KM long will be unveil at the HRH Princess Siribha Chudhabhom Airport, Saraburi Aero Park. This will mark yet another historical moment for Fusion Excel International because this event will be covered by major news channel around the world including CNN and CNBC. This banner will also be witness by the Guinness World of Records to register the world's largest banner.

On the 27th Nov, I will be in Taipei for a spiritual retreat for 10 days. To experience true happiness, I believe we need to have a balance in all aspects of life. Despite being busy with daily routines, business travels, and personal matters, I have decided to take some time off to keep in touch with my spiritual life. That is to go through a 10 day period of intensive prayers and series of chantings. This will be my first time going for this retreat and I hope that I will be able to cope and adapt as fast as possible.

Well, that was quite a little bit that I have wrote. Anyway, I should be writing and posting more things from time to time. Be sure to check back once in a while to see what is install for you, k.

Regards,
Sean

No comments: