Thursday, November 13, 2008

Early Christmas Surprise (ECS, that right!)

Alright, so my buddy-cum-ex roomate, Wilson Ngu is coming back to KL for this Christmas holiday. I was really glad and excited when he broke the news to me cuz the time when we last met was during the LAS VEGAS trip in DEC 2006. That was one heckuva trip cuz we drove from SJC to LV for about 12 hrs one way (including rest stop, Mc. Donalds and etc.). Well, technically he drove but I assisted him in navigation (the GPS did most of the job tho). By the end of our trip, we started to speak like the navigator. "Yeah..... Yes....." (only Wilson and I knows it). Anyway, I was looking forward to his arrival at KLIA or LCCT. At the mean time, I wrote him an email about getting something there for me. So, here it is....
Well, over here, I was trying to apply my fifty-zero theory again whereby if I ask, my chances of getting it is 50%. If I just keep it to myself, I'll never get it. This theory seems to work and my 50% chance turned into 100% reality. Thanks again Wilson. A good friend like him is hard to come by (not just because he is bringing back stuffs for me ok). If you know him personally, you will know what I'm talking about. The reason why I asked him to bring it back from halfway across the globe is because there isn't any Old Navy here. Moreover, their range of clothings are really comfortable and affordable. 

With this, I would like to end with a special thanks to Wilson again. I will ensure that your trip back to KL be a priceless and memorable one. It'll be so memorable that you wouldn't want to go back to the land of where an African American is made the President.    

No comments: